Quality Results by Sleep Medicine Physicians
Your hospital or sleep clinic is dedicated to providing the best medical services to your community. That’s why you invest in the best medical professionals, equipment, training and resources available. Any obstacle that hinders those goals can be difficult to overcome.
When you partner with us, you can get high qualify dedicated boarded sleep doctors, save high costs on sleep study interpretations, and improve your efficiency.
Our process is designed to put you and your patients first.
You Can Expect
- Lower costs
- Pay per interpretation instead of committing to a large sum
- Reliable, quality turnaround (less than 5 days!)
- Credentialed sleep physicians licensed in your State
- Available for hospitals, clinics and dental offices.
The medical field continues to increase its outsourcing for sleep study interpretations. The benefits of having a dedicated quality service continue to grow.
- Specialist board-certified in sleep medicine interpreting studies
- Having a boarded sleep medicine physician licensed in your state available, when local doctors are not available or practical
- Increasing profits of your sleep lab by billing globally and for a flat fee
- Fast turnaround, saving labs money
- Sleep doctors doing sleep medicine… Only! Our doctors specialize in interpreting sleep studies period! They are not taking ICU coverage, Critical Care calls, and doing Hospitalist work also.
- Relieving the medical director from interpretations, allowing them to focus on their most important duties
- Improve employee turnaround because of the lack of certified sleep physicians, causing stressed environments and burnout
- Labs have a direct contact to diagnose complex conditions
- High potential for savings all-around
Not only do we provide the best interpretations and service in our field, but we also provide the best financial solution for you.
Our Competitive Rates
For Scoring and Interpretation
- 1 to 100 studies at $135 per study
- 101+ studies at $130 per study
- Home sleep tests at $80 per study
- $110 per study
- Home sleep tests at $55 per study
When we partner with you, we work hard to build and invest in a continuous, productive relationship. That’s why we don’t believe in locking you in a contract. We work with you, creating a vibrant sleep study process and service best for you and your patients.
How does it work then? Use us when you want to. Since our interpretation service is charged per study, you have the freedom to use us when you actually need us. There’s no pressure, we are here to serve you and your patients. No exclusivity, no minimums. We mean it.
We are Your Partners
At Opus Management Consulting, we specialize in the business of medicine so that you can work on the practice of medicine. When we provide you with sleep study interpretations, we aren’t just completing a service, we are an integral part of your quality care. We take that seriously. It’s why we serve you to create cost-effective, reliable and efficient interpretations done by certified professionals.
Contact us today to make your sleep lab the best in the community.
Developing Your Sleep Lab Center
If you have a hospital-based sleep lab, you can expect the best expertise to provide you with the resources needed to produce quality, efficient reports.
Our U.S. doctors can interpret sleep studies for your hospital system. We understand that requirements can be strict for hospitals, which is why having our equipped and licensed doctors ready to provide services within those boundaries will add extraordinary value to your hospital.
If your state requires a different license, our doctors are more than willing to quickly certify for your unique needs and high-volume interpretations.
Interpretations for Dental Sleep Medicine Providers
Our doctors have been interpreting sleep studies for dental practices for years. We understand the unique needed of the dental sleep community, while providing medically sound diagnostic interpretations.
Interpreting home sleep tests and guiding the correct clinical outcome is key and Opus Management and Consulting and out sleep doctors are here to help.
We can’t wait to get started.