Sleep Lab Consulting Services
We provide many customizable management services and some of them are available a la carte.
New Sleep Lab / Disorder center projects include evaluating the correct legal structure [LLC vs Inc.] to the type of center integration [practice-based, IDTF, hybrid] to putting together the operating, subscribing agreements.
- Evaluation and negotiation of sleep diagnostic equipment
- Set up of Policies and Procedures Manuals
- Set up of Forms and Paperwork for daily operations
- Guidance on Practice Management, Electronic healthcare records, Electronic Medical records, Scheduling software.
- Guidance and purchasing of office computer systems and servers as necessary
- Training of administrative staff on daily workflow and processing of sleep patients and studies.
- AASM Accreditation – Review, evaluation, and guidance for facilities looking to gain AASM accreditation. Our consultants will meet with you personally and tour the center. We will put together a game plan of what needs to get done and how to meet the protocols and standards. We will prep and do mock reviews prior to your official evaluation.
- Consulting to existing sleep labs and disorder facilities for various items including increasing efficiencies, decreasing overhead, increase bottom line profits.
- Consulting on Insurance contracting for in and out of network status. Our specialty is making out of network insurance work for medical group and multiple physician owned sleep labs. We utilize technique used by some of the most successful out of network surgery centers. What you don’t know could be financially killing you and be the difference in just getting by and making a serious profit.
- Consulting to Investment and Private Equity firms regarding the process and operations of certain sleep facilities. Review the daily workflow and suggest operational changes to maximize goals. Review referral sources and Marketing effectiveness and stickiness of the sleep disorder facility to the community.
- Out of Network insurance negotiation of fees with third party vendors, maximizing insurance reimbursement for services already performed.
- Non-Physician/Independent Consulting: We can provide consulting and management services to Independent / Non Physician Owned Ancillary Services for Sleep Disorder Center / Lab / Facilities. Whether one independent facility or a group of facilities we can oversee all operations. Inquire to find out more information.
In recent years, many sleep labs have looked at and/or considered using strategic outsourced services to increase workflow throughput and decrease overhead. Finding the right provider is crucial and many have been burned in this process.
We provide consulting on various outsourced services that are available on the market these days. These include popular services such as:
- Scoring Services – state-of-the-art process management and turnaround 2-3 days maximum. Special low rates under $35 per study in most cases, with high volume discounts below that. All studies scored by RPSGTs.
- Interpreting Services – quick, accurate turn around within 4 days or less. Low flat rates that even include scoring. Rate at or below $144 which includes scoring. Volume discounts also available. All studies scored by RPSGTs and read by Board Certified Sleep Physicians who will be assigned to the facility.
- In house DME services / CPAP clinic
- Contracted DME compliance program with sales coming back to your DME company
- Billing Services – reasonable fees for specialist in sleep billing.
- Transcription Services
Dental Sleep Medicine Services and Dental Sleep Centers
Dentist specializing in sleep medicine with oral appliances?
Need interpreting physicians for your home sleep studies?
Need help billing for home sleep studies in-network or out of network?
Want your own full service sleep lab? How about with a group of dentists?
How about working with a consultant who has setup and consulted with dental sleep medicine physicians to make your process turnkey as possible?
OPUS has set up sleep labs centers for dental medicine professionals. In some cases, dentists have wanted to set up a sleep lab as a solo dentist or partnering with other dentists. This has allowed them to screen and better service their patients. From running full diagnostic polysomnography studies, to titration studies with PAP, to providing PAP and or Oral Appliance Therapy, these centers have the ability to do all that. They also have the ability to do oral appliance titrations using devices like the Matrix. If OAT is provided to the patient then a follow up study can be performed to evaluate success or to further refine the oral appliance device.
OPUS helps dentist establish these sleep disorder center with proper evaluation, instruction, training, compliance, etc. We setup the workflow and staff training. We negotiate and provide all insight for equipment and software. We help contract with Medical Directors and Board Certified Sleep Medicine physicians for your facility. We help set your billing systems and any outsourced services.
Let OPUS be your go to consultant for your Dental Sleep Medicine Sleep Center. Contact OPUS to discuss your proposed project.